Become a National Skills Academy for Health Employer Partner
Become a National Skills Academy for Health Employer Partner and get exclusive access to a suite of practical resources and support services – as well as the opportunity to become part of a community of people who share your passion for outstanding workforce training and skills development.
Is my organisation eligible?
If you provide health or care services within England as part of the NHS or in the independent or voluntary sectors, then you’re eligible to become an Employer Partner – whether you have one employee or several thousand.
How much does it cost?
As long as your organisation is eligible, it’s free to become an Employer Partner.
Employer partner benefits
As an Employer Partner, organisations and their staff will benefit from a range of practical resources and support services including:
- Access to industry-leading resources – Boost your knowledge and stay informed about the latest healthcare sector developments via our ever-growing Knowledge Exchange. Discover daily news, articles, research and curated resources specific to learning and development – all in one place
- Help to set up and run apprenticeship, adult learning and pre-employment programmes - We can help you identify the best development courses to meet your needs – and direct you to funding opportunities and local quality-assured learning providers
- Invitations to take part in our many webinars - Explore today’s crucial topics in learning and development, share your skills and learn from the experts
- Influence on national training developments – Our work is heavily based on the thoughts, ideas and insights of our partner community. You will have our ear, and in turn we will act on our partners’ behalf, providing a voice for the sector to influence skills strategy at a national level
- The opportunity to ask questions, share ideas and gain new insight in our online discussion forum - Whether you need a second opinion or want to debate a burning topic, the forum provides a simple and sociable way to bolster skill sets and keep knowledge up-to-date
How to apply
To become an Employer Partner, please complete the online application form. Before you do, we advise all applicants to read our Employer Partner terms and conditions. Once we have received your completed application form we’ll send you an Employer Partners’ information pack detailing how you can access the programmes benefits.
Find out more