Become a National Skills Academy for Health Delivery Partner
Becoming a Delivery Partner of the National Skills Academy for Health means more than simply having access to a wide range of practical resources and support services. It also means joining a community of healthcare employers and quality assured education and training providers who share a commitment to excellence through skills development. Together we work to ensure high quality development for the support workforce and sustained investment in their skills and training.
We are looking for providers with a proven track record of delivering high quality training to the health sector to join us as a National Skills Academy for Health Delivery Partner.
As a Delivery Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Business referrals from our network of Excellence Centre Coordinators who work closely with healthcare employers at a local and national level
- Access to the exclusive Delivery Partners’ website, discover news, articles, research and curated resources specific to learning and development in the health sector.
- Use of the National Skills Academy for Health Delivery Partner logo in marketing materials, making a clear, public statement of your organisation’s commitment to excellence through skills development
- Access to exclusive delivery partner webinars and networking events
- Brand visibility via an entry in our online delivery partner directory, accessible from this website and our exclusive employer partners’ website
Who can join?
FE colleges, training providers, health sector employers with a training arm and other stakeholders who meet the set entry criteria can apply to become a Delivery Partner.
How to apply