Challenging the silo mentality
Health and care environments are complex and multi-disciplinary landscapes. Providing excellent patient care is reliant on people in a wide range of roles and organisations working effectively and efficiently together. Building and maintaining solid working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and clients is essential to this process.
This one-day workshop provides you with a solid understanding of the importance of working relationships in an ever-changing environment.
It presents a range of tools and options to build, nurture and maintain effective working relationships with the people around you.
Key aims and outcomes
- Understand and demonstrate the fundamental principles of relationships
- Create a framework/system for analysing and developing sustainable working relationships
- Develop your own self-awareness and understanding of your impact on others
- Understand and apply a selection of tools and models to help you better understand yourself and others
- Further develop your working relationships to make sure they are trusting and mutually beneficial
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone in management or leadership roles – or those who work in and across multi-disciplinary teams.