Licensed training programmes
If you are an eligble healthcare employer or a trainer provider, our licensing options give you access to ready-to-deliver learning and development programmes, prepared and tested by healthcare sector training experts.
Over the next few weeks we’ll be launching four new licensed programmes supporting skills and knowledge development for Care Certificate Assessors and Rehabilitation Assistants, along with workshops on Advance Care Planning and the Mental Capacity Act.
Find out more:
- The Mental Capacity Act training
- Advance Care Planning training
- Care Certificate Assessor training
- Rehabilitation Assistant training
Who can purchase a licence?
The training programmes are licensed by the National Skills Academy for Health and available exclusively through our Excellence Centres and delivery partners. Licences will only be awarded to organisations that are Quality Mark assured and who have demonstrated their commitment to quality and meeting the needs of the healthcare sector.
Benefits of purchasing a licence
By purchasing a licence to deliver the Advanced Care Planning workshop, organisations can access a range of benefits including:
- The confidence that you are using a package of quality assured training resources, developed and tested by healthcare sector training experts
- National marketing and promotion by the Academy, directing enquiries exclusively to licence holders
- An easy mechanism for managing sales and recruiting learners to your courses via the Academy supported Skills Platform
- The knowledge that your training is always up-to-date. If any aspects of the workshop change during the period of the licence, we will provide you with updated course materials